Hey ladies, I have a magic tip on how to get long, strong and most of all healthy and shiny hair. Iron machines, hair dryers and all that jazz can really damage the hair and as a result it gets thin, loses it’s shine and volume. But there’s always a way to help your hair get back in the game. It’s easy, affortable and requires a towel, some oil and that’s pretty much all.
- Add 2 spoons of olive oil or coconut oil to your hair (If you have long hair double the portion).
- Massage the scalp so the roots get moistroised.
- Tie with a towel and let it be for 3o minutes.
- Wash with water and shampoo (avoid hot water).
- Pat to dry, now go and shine
Repeat once a month and your hair won’t lose it’s shine. Easy peassy and effective.
Mouch love xx
You know when all this filters make you skin look so beautiful, shiny, smooth and clean? Well you can delete all your filter apps, cuz I’m about to tell you how to get that skin for real.
1) Drink water. This advice is so obvious still I can’t stop repeating it. This step is very essential guys, if you want to have a smooth, clean and moisturize skin you have to drink around 10 glasses of water daily. I don’t know how many of you can do this but if you try to avoid caffeine that would be great too (am I asking for too much?). Lemon in your water is also a magic tip #detox_ladies_detox
2) cleanse your skin at least once a day. If you can do this twice then that’s perfect, morning and night before you go to bed.
- Soap-free facial or body wash and water offer one easy way to cleanse your skin.
- Alternatively, choose a specially formulated facial cleanser from your favorite brand range. Follow the instructions it provides.
- Always use a soft sponge or face washer to avoid harming your delicate facial skin.
3) Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. Especially if you have a sensitive skin, this is something you should do at least twice a day. Another magic tip here: Apply the moisturizing product before you leave the bathroom. The Steam- filled room will help to settle the moisturizing product into your skin while your pores are still open. This will do double work. You’re welcome.
Love Never fails. Simple as it sounds I really feel it & I really think of it a lot of times. Love Never fails. what does this even mean? I guess it means different things for different people. What I really think? Oh that’s something that has been said before. “What is done with love is done well”. That’s what I think.
And trying to bring into my mind all the times love has made me feel happy .. I ended up with these five little- simple – everyday things that you as well can do for yourself or someone else and keep that smile on their beautiful faces.
1) Gratitude: So simple still so hard to achieve some days. Chasing goals and forgetting to appreciate what you already have? Is this scenario familiar to you? Then start by spending 5 minutes every morning thinking of all the things you are grateful and thankful for having in your life. Thinking and expressing out loud all these blessings you have in your life can only increase your positivity levels and help you become an optimistic creature .
2) Healthy : It’s true, the healthier you are the happiest you become. Your body feels good you feel good. Starting your day with a 15 minutes workout or stretching is the best way to start the day, knowing that you’ll be ready have achieved something.
3) Get those flowers: for him, for her, for yourself. Add a simple habit like that in your life and expect only the best to come. Colours, smells and nature can help you feel grounded and happier.
4) Turn the music You Love on. Now I have to suggest something. There are times and days that I might be a little bit moody or emotionally vulnerable. What I believe it’s the best to do on days like these is avoid music and songs with lyrics. For the obvious reason that I might get affected buy them. So on Moody days piano and smooth jazz playlists are the n1 choice. Trust me when I tell ya.
5) Say more I love yous and thank you. If this is not one of the greatest things you can do everyday to keep you happy, then I don’t know what it is. Showing affection and appreciation is just one of the most heartwarming things you can do for others and yourself.
Much love xoxo
Hello everyone, I couldn’t help it, I had to write things down, cause words wouldn’t stop popping out of my mind. I got inspired and that’s what happens when I get inspired, I am a bit overwelmed and excited and enchanted! And today I made this promise to myself `”This is my vision and I’m gonna go for it, doing it my way”. There is no going back. It doesn’t matter who says no or disapproves, that means nothing. There is nothing more powerfull than the spirk inside of you. Have you ever noticed that after you get to the bottom next morning you feel stronger and get back to your feet? That’s the rainbow that comes after the storm. You are the power and your state of mind defines what’s coming next. I don’t know all the ways I’m gonna get there but I know that I have a clue, a tiny one but still a clue of what I want plus I know what I don’t want. This is all I need to start with. Bad, rainny days are always there but I keep my eyes on the rainbow, I look up and see what’s waiting for me behind the mountais and I’m gonna reach it.
Tip of the day: Keep your state of mind clean!
Okay my darlings, who of you “pet” a plant or more? Me too! There’s nothing more adorable than having houseplants and flowers all over the home. For now I only have my little plant at the new house. Allhough I tried I still haven’t managed to find a flower shop in the new neighborhood but I’m seriously going to do it asap. The other day I got inspired by pinterest and some beautiful flower pictures I found there, so I made a little research on the net and here’s the 5 benefits of houseplants.
- They give an assist in breathing. Inhaling brings oxygen into the body, exhaling releases carbon dioxide. During photosynthesis, plants do the opposite, of sorts: They absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen, making plants and people great partners when it comes to gasses. Plants help to increase oxygen levels and our bodies are happy.
- They help you work better …Yep they dooo. A number of studies with both students and workers reveals that studying or working in the presence of plants can have a pretty dramatic effect. As with simply being in nature, being around plants improves concentration, memory and productivity. Being “under the influence of plants” can increase memory retention up to 20 percent, according to a University of Michigan study.
- Plants help lower background noise. Plants have long been used to reduce noise from busy roads. More recently, research has shown another benefit: interior plants can help to reduce background noise levels inside buildings, too.
- Boost your mood and make you happy happy happy. Plants can also teach us a thing or two about empathy. According to Texas Agriculture & Medicine University, people who spend their time caring for nature are more likely to care for others. Caring for plants can help you increase compassion and improve your relationships.
- Okay the last one is based on my experience and not some research but a good reason for having houseplants would definatelly be inspiration! Get inspired by the miracle of life and enjoy witnessing the beauty of nature everyday! Especially if you live in a no green city, this little indoors garden could cheer you up and make you a little happier!
Go ahead! Adopt a plant and bring your girlfriend some flowers, she’ll loveeeee them. I guarantee.