Okay are we ready for a road trip already? I am very into that new habit of us, can’t even tell ya! Road trips are these little, tiny breaks that spice up the “ordinary” I guess? I don’t believe in ordinary really, let’s find another word. What about the simpe days? Yep that’s better. But before you jump into the car and get into that new & fresh adventure, first things first, you need a what to take with you list! Shall we get started?
- First Aid Kit and money: For obvious reasons!
- Your favourite playlist: Without music you gettinnn no where.
- Camera: To capture the moment!
- Phone & headphones. Because why not?
- Sleeping aid. If you want extra comfort.
- Snacks& water: I mean duh!
- Mosquito spray: Just take it.
- Auto essentials: You don’t want to get stuck in a dark and dangerous valley. Do you?
- National Identification card or Driver’s License: These will confirm that you are indeed a homosapien who pay bills and taxes.
- Portable power device. To make sure you phone won’t die while you’re in that valley.
- Keys. You can’t get very far without them.
- GPS. In order to actually get there.
- Blankets and extra clothes. : You don’t want your b***t to be freezing.
- Rain gear. To stay dry.
- pocket knife and a torch. Cause you never know right?
- Grabage bags and toilet paper. I don’t think I have to explain this one. You get it.
- A book or journal or carts. For fun.
- Extra shoes and an umbrella.
- Travel pilows. Now we’re talking.
- Good company!
So that’s all the essentials I could thing of. Let me know if you have any other suggestions and don’t forget to share your road pictures with me!