I’ll tell you a secret. This smoothie contains a little bit of caffeine or a little bit of dark chocolate, that’s up to you, depending on which one you prefer the most. Yeah I say it out loud and I feel no shame! This smoothie contains caffeine. Here to mention that I am not a huge caffeine fan and I can go months without having a cup of coffee, but I like tea okay? So let’s get into this very, very easy recipe that also needs no more equipments thank just a fork, a glass to put your smoothie in… and that’s all. Let’s do it.
1/2 cup of almond milk
1 whole banana
1 spoon of dark chocolate chips, melted in the microwave
instead of the chocolate 1 teaspoon of instant coffee
1 teaspoon coconut chips
1 teaspoon off almond butter or peanut butter
1/2 juice of 1 orange
*Optional: You can top your smoothie with some cinnamon
1 Simply smash your banana with a fork and add it into your smoothie Bowl or glass.
2 Then add your almond milk, orange juice, melted chocolate or one spoon of instant coffee, almond butter, coconut chips and mix with a spoon or shake. You can always add some cinnamon on top of your smoothie and enjoy.
Quick advice: if you’d like your smoothie warm, you can hit up the almond milk in the microwave for 30 seconds. I like it that way better because I’m not good at drinking cold things during winter time. So tha’ts all, try it out and let me know 💋
Thank goodness, another pancake recipe! To make brekkie is one of my favourite things to do in the kitchen all savoury and sweet mixed up, a pinch of this and a pinch of that.. yum yum and so it goes.. Do you like to make pancakes or eat them only ?Have I told you that the first recipe I ever cooked was pancakes? I remember grabbing one of my dad’s cookbooks a Summer evening and be like I’m gonna go for this pancakes recipe. Then the whole family was eating a bunch of those little fluffy pancakes I made for the very first time in the back of our yard, it’s been about eight to night years ago. One time in the kitchen was enough to fall in love with this very special kind of art, at that point I didn’t even know, but here we are now making these…
- 2 1/3 Cups flour
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vailla extract
- 3 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 pomegranate
- 2 teaspoons greek honey
To make this darling all you have to do is mix the flour water and vanilla extract for 5′. Then add a bit of butter in your pan and once heated up pour one spoon of the mixture (use a round ladle). 1-2 minutes to each side is more than enough. Place in a plate and continue the same prosess. It must make about 10-15 of these. Once ready top with honey, powdered sugar, pomegranate seeds oh! and a good warm coffee.
Pizza with friends is like one of the best things evaaa! Kinda a spontaneous and very quickie dinner for one very special friend. I love this light pizza crust so much, so easy, so light, so perfeeecccct. I actually used to go for the very fluffy ones in the past but this has changed the last few months. So, no a big deal just some flour, tomato sauce and… and..let’s see.
- 2 2/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups warm water
- sea salt
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons parmezan
- 3 mozzarella slices or any kind of soft cheese you prefer
The salad is my favourity lettuce and pomegranate salad. Some lettuce, tomatoes in cubes, pomegranate seeds, vinegar cream, seeds and ta taaa! Oh! not to mention that I also made some crouton from the pizza dough. They were a succsess!! All I did was to make little balls from the leftover pizza dough after I mixed it with some herbs and pepper. Then I poured a tiny bit of olive oil on top of them, place them in baking paper and put them in the oven for 20 minutes to 230 degrees. To help them cook faster cut 1/2 of them in the middle with a knife. # playwithyourfood.
Pizza dough Instructions:
- In a large bowl mix the flour and warm water for about 1 minute. Add a pinch of salt, pepper and plenty of herbs. Mix well with your hands and use extra flour for your hands if needed.
- Now get your rolling pin and make a thin and light crust. Make sure that your dough is not stiky. If it is try to add a bit of flour on the rolling pin as well.
- Put some baking paper on the tray and pour a teaspoon of olive oil. Place the crust and then top with all your ingredients.
- There is not a right or wrong way to do this. I only would suggest that you mix the tomato sauce, cream cheese and herbs together and you spread the mixture on top of the dough before adding any other ingredients.
Are you busy busy busy? Or just lazy as hell? Either way here’s a super healthy and super delicious lunch recipe for you and aaall your beloved ones. One thing I really love about this recipe is that can be made with literally any kind of veggies and ingredients you have in your fridge. For example no peppers? No worries. Grab some potatoes or tomatoes, or eggplants, or zucchini, even mushrooms would do..okay you get it, you can use anything!
Prep. time: 3 minutes / Cooking time: 15 / Super easy / Cost 2 € / Serves 2
For my version of this very spontaneous recipe you’ll need the following
- 2 Green peppers
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup cooked beef
- 2 slices cheese
- 8-10 chery tomatoes
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Cut your peppers in half.
- In a pan saute the spinach for 2-3 minutes adding a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- Stuff your peppers with all the ingredients. (I used some beef from the night before to stuff 2 halves of my peppers. You can add some bacon instead or not meat at all). Top with dry oregano for extra flavour and taste.
- Put in the oven for 12-15 minutes at 230 degrees.
Allright I won’t lie this recipe was obviously inspired by the adorable Disney movie “Lady and the trampt”. And if you already feel like touching each others noses and sharing your last meatball with your special one go ahead! This is an easy creamy pasta recipe topped with some delicious meatballs, made with meat and lots of herbs.
Prep. time: 15 m / Cooking time: 20 m / Easy / Cost: 7€ / Serves 4
- 500 grams beef
- 1 1/2 p pasta
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 cups milk
- 4 mini yellow onions
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup good rosé wine
- 4 cups water
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Cut all your veggies. With your carrot you only want to peel it.
- In a large bowl mix your meat, herbs apart of the thym and green pepper. Mix till well combined.
- Add some pepper and salt and mix again. Now using a spoon or simply your hands create 20 small, tiny balls.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Cover the tray with baking paper and place your meatballs in there. Pour one or two teaspoons of olive oil here and there in the tray.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Then take out of the oven and let cool.
- For the sauce in a big pot saute your onions with water for 5 minutes. If the pot needs more water add more.
- Once the onions are ready add the tomato sause, peeled carrot, water and spices. Let it be for five minutes. Then go ahead and add the thym some, extra dill and milk.
- Once it starts bubbling a little throw the spaghetti in and boil for 12 minutes. We want to leave the spaghetti to boil for a few extra minutes than we’ d usually do because the sauce is not as hot as our bubbling water would’ve been in any other case.
- Now remove from the heat serve and top with your yummy meatballs.
Attention! This recipe is a recipe to eat right away, in order to taste all the creammy and delicious textrure of it.