K dolls it was about time for an organization kinda post! Do you love them as much as I do? Let me know in the comments below. Alright space is so crucial in a small apartment, or a tiny one as mine, so there’s one gold rule on how to maximaze your space: Get rid of the things you don’t need or use anymore!
- Clothing : Okay it’s time to donate or get rid of any clothes, shoes etc, you don’t wear more than twice a year. They take a lot of space for no reason.
- Old damaged furniture, utensils and all that jazz have to go away.
- Selfs: Simple and inexpensive storage solution!
- Furniture with storage powers as I like to call them! Any chair, couch that can fit a blanket in it is a must in a small apartment!
- :Mirrors: Small, big, round or square they all work just fine and they kinda give the illusion every room is bigger than it actually is. I recently got a couple and I can’t even tell ya what a whole lotta difference they’ve made!
So that’s my six magic ways to make my mouse house look more spacious, so hopefully some of these tips will work for you too.