What excites me the most about trips, is that I always feel so blessed and happier as soon as I get into a new place. All you knew till then..well it’s not only that. There is always more and more beauty, more and more potential, lots and lots of new experiences out there. How great this is? I don’t recommend trips as a form of running away from reality. I encourage you to see them as the amazing oportunity to discover more, learn more and understand that trips are not about running away from something but going further . Now, about Patra in particular, what a beautiful city you are? I’d call it the grey kind of sky, rainy city, a great destination for Autumn and Winter. I loved the little coffe spots all over the center. As soon as you get up at the “skalakia” of Sant Nicolas make sure you take lots and lots of pictures. Big ben & Carousselo, yup I totally recommend these two spots for breakkie ( A M A Z I N G ).
- Don’t stay in just because it’s rainy, it will propably keep on rainning anyways.
- Do Wander, wander and wander, go at theatraki area and the port to enjoy the blue view.
- Do Eat! Some really d e l i c i o u s foods are cooked over there.
- Go for a drink, they’re lots of fun and very friendly people to meet.
- Go with friends so it can never get boring!
Patra I loved you and I’m totally coming back soon. Where have you been lately?