Hey ladies, I have a magic tip on how to get long, strong and most of all healthy and shiny hair. Iron machines, hair dryers and all that jazz can really damage the hair and as a result it gets thin, loses it’s shine and volume. But there’s always a way to help your hair get back in the game. It’s easy, affortable and requires a towel, some oil and that’s pretty much all.
- Add 2 spoons of olive oil or coconut oil to your hair (If you have long hair double the portion).
- Massage the scalp so the roots get moistroised.
- Tie with a towel and let it be for 3o minutes.
- Wash with water and shampoo (avoid hot water).
- Pat to dry, now go and shine
Repeat once a month and your hair won’t lose it’s shine. Easy peassy and effective.
Mouch love xx