Pizza with friends is like one of the best things evaaa! Kinda a spontaneous and very quickie dinner for one very special friend. I love this light pizza crust so much, so easy, so light, so perfeeecccct. I actually used to go for the very fluffy ones in the past but this has changed the last few months. So, no a big deal just some flour, tomato sauce and… and..let’s see.
- 2 2/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups warm water
- sea salt
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons parmezan
- 3 mozzarella slices or any kind of soft cheese you prefer
The salad is my favourity lettuce and pomegranate salad. Some lettuce, tomatoes in cubes, pomegranate seeds, vinegar cream, seeds and ta taaa! Oh! not to mention that I also made some crouton from the pizza dough. They were a succsess!! All I did was to make little balls from the leftover pizza dough after I mixed it with some herbs and pepper. Then I poured a tiny bit of olive oil on top of them, place them in baking paper and put them in the oven for 20 minutes to 230 degrees. To help them cook faster cut 1/2 of them in the middle with a knife. # playwithyourfood.
Pizza dough Instructions:
- In a large bowl mix the flour and warm water for about 1 minute. Add a pinch of salt, pepper and plenty of herbs. Mix well with your hands and use extra flour for your hands if needed.
- Now get your rolling pin and make a thin and light crust. Make sure that your dough is not stiky. If it is try to add a bit of flour on the rolling pin as well.
- Put some baking paper on the tray and pour a teaspoon of olive oil. Place the crust and then top with all your ingredients.
- There is not a right or wrong way to do this. I only would suggest that you mix the tomato sauce, cream cheese and herbs together and you spread the mixture on top of the dough before adding any other ingredients.