Are you busy busy busy? Or just lazy as hell? Either way here’s a super healthy and super delicious lunch recipe for you and aaall your beloved ones. One thing I really love about this recipe is that can be made with literally any kind of veggies and ingredients you have in your fridge. For example no peppers? No worries. Grab some potatoes or tomatoes, or eggplants, or zucchini, even mushrooms would do..okay you get it, you can use anything!
Prep. time: 3 minutes / Cooking time: 15 / Super easy / Cost 2 € / Serves 2
For my version of this very spontaneous recipe you’ll need the following
- 2 Green peppers
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup cooked beef
- 2 slices cheese
- 8-10 chery tomatoes
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Cut your peppers in half.
- In a pan saute the spinach for 2-3 minutes adding a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- Stuff your peppers with all the ingredients. (I used some beef from the night before to stuff 2 halves of my peppers. You can add some bacon instead or not meat at all). Top with dry oregano for extra flavour and taste.
- Put in the oven for 12-15 minutes at 230 degrees.