Allright I won’t lie this recipe was obviously inspired by the adorable Disney movie “Lady and the trampt”. And if you already feel like touching each others noses and sharing your last meatball with your special one go ahead! This is an easy creamy pasta recipe topped with some delicious meatballs, made with meat and lots of herbs.
Prep. time: 15 m / Cooking time: 20 m / Easy / Cost: 7€ / Serves 4
- 500 grams beef
- 1 1/2 p pasta
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 cups milk
- 4 mini yellow onions
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup good rosé wine
- 4 cups water
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Cut all your veggies. With your carrot you only want to peel it.
- In a large bowl mix your meat, herbs apart of the thym and green pepper. Mix till well combined.
- Add some pepper and salt and mix again. Now using a spoon or simply your hands create 20 small, tiny balls.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Cover the tray with baking paper and place your meatballs in there. Pour one or two teaspoons of olive oil here and there in the tray.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Then take out of the oven and let cool.
- For the sauce in a big pot saute your onions with water for 5 minutes. If the pot needs more water add more.
- Once the onions are ready add the tomato sause, peeled carrot, water and spices. Let it be for five minutes. Then go ahead and add the thym some, extra dill and milk.
- Once it starts bubbling a little throw the spaghetti in and boil for 12 minutes. We want to leave the spaghetti to boil for a few extra minutes than we’ d usually do because the sauce is not as hot as our bubbling water would’ve been in any other case.
- Now remove from the heat serve and top with your yummy meatballs.
Attention! This recipe is a recipe to eat right away, in order to taste all the creammy and delicious textrure of it.