Hey guys, today was the make some pastry day! After my bunny chewed my adaper and my laptop’s battery died I felt so disconected from you. But here I am again with some yummy, easy peasy, fresh and healthy recipe. The new adapter will be delivered in about a couple of weeks… but we found a temporary solution😊
~Prep time: 15’/ baking: 20′ / Easy / Cost: 4€ / 6-8 serves~
- Puff pastry (vegan)
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 2 zucchinis
- cherry tomatoes
- dry oregano
- 3 mozzarella mini balls
- black pepper
For the puff pastry
- 2/5 cups bread flour
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Regular Vegan Butter
- 1 cup ice cold water
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon juice
- For the pastry: In a large bowl mix all the ingredients mentioned above. Make a ball and then using the rolling pin make our pastry as thin as possible.
- Then cut the edges depending on the size of your tray.
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees.
- Place the pastry in the oven. Before that make sure that you poppe the pastry here and there using a knife or fork.
- Leave it to bake for ten to twelve minutes.
For the filling:
- Cut and peel all your veggies.
- In a bowl add the spices, herbs, yogurt, cream cheese and mx all together.
- Then top with the veggies, cheese and put back in the oven for another 5 momentos!