I am a huge believer of self development and personal growth. For this reason I believe that there is not a limit on how much can someone learn and how far they can go. There is some potential in everything we do every single day. What do I mean by that? I mean that anything we choose to invest time on could possibly turn out to be a great opportunity! So my point is, keep on growing & keep on glowing. Ignore the haters or whoever might try to discourage you from doing something you love. If your vision is not the same as theirs you don’t have to doubt yourself, everything is about perspective anyway, am I right? For example, did you just lost one of your part time jobs, your income is way less but you still wanna take this French class? That’s alright and I’m totally talking from experience. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal”, I read that quote today and it really inspired me to write this post. I know that focusing only on the good is not an easy thing to do all day long, but it’s important to keep our eyes on the beautiful blue skies so life can show us how much we can achieve with our own strength. Life is so precious and I am amazed by all this beauty that surrounds us. I made a lil list of advice for you guys, so you can have a look every time you want some ispiration♡
- Surround yourself with openmined and supportive people.
- Always try this one thing you believe it’s impossible to do (Once done, it feels amazing)
- Sign up and join online communities with people who share the same passion as you.
- There is aaalways space for new things to learn and skills to develop and money should not stop you from that. There are plenty available courses online that can help you gain knowledge and a certificate on your passion. Coursera is one of those sites that provide online courses and the cost is very afortable.
- Remind yourself that everyone does their own prosses on their own time. Better a slow progress than no progress at all.
- Always be a work in progress, like always.
- Do it your own way and nothing can go wrong with that.