I can’t even put in words how much I love homemade food, it’s something so cozy about it. I said it before but it’s true. However, there are days that you run late and there is practically nooo time to cook. Running all day with an empty tummy? … Oh gosh it sucks! The solution is :”the night before” kind of recipe. Do you have the time to cook every single day? I unfortunatelly, don’t and I don’t want to stress about this one as well…I mean nope. So I made a lotta this salad and I storaged it in the fridge for the no time to cook days!
You guys have to try it out, soooo good!
~ Prep. time: 15′ / Cooking time: 5 ‘/ Easy/ Cost: 5 € / Makes: 4 serves ~
- 5 Potatoes
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 2 carrots
- black pepper
- sesame seeds
- 5 slices of bacon (you can add boiled chicken instead).
- sea salt
- vinegar cream
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- Boil the potatoes and carrots for 20′ and drain
- Saute the mushrooms, onion and bacon with some virgin olive oil. (high temperature)
- Add the spices, potatoes and corrots and mix for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and add the sesame seeds, dill, vinegar and cream cheese.