I don’t usually eat beef, but when I do I want it extra soft and full of flavors. You already know my crush on sweet&sour foods….oh yeah, as I said before “Sweet beef of mine”. I like all these recipes that have some cinnamon and honey and dill and basil and loooove in them. I love them ALL! Slow cooked recipes, oh yeees please. There’s something cozy and warm about seing a hot pot of sweet beef on the table, right?
~Prep. time: 10′ / Boiling time: 40′ / cooking time:20 / Intermediate / Cost: 10€ / Serves 3~
- 500 grams beef
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 carot
- 1 pepper
- 1 yellow onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- black pepper
- sea salt
- dry origano
- A pinch paprica
- 1 vegetable stock
- 1/3 cup of white wine
- 2 cups of water from the boiling (beef stock)
- Boil the beef for 40′ in high temperature. Once it’s ready remove from the heat and keep some of the beef stock.
- In a pot saute the onion, pepper, carrot with some virgin olive oil. Then add the half of the beef stock and beef into the pot and mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients apart from the dill and mix a few times. (hald covered)
- Let it be for 10′, then add the rest of the beef stock and mix .
- Cook for other 10-15′.
- Remove from the heat. Top with some dill.
- Boil your pasta and theeere you go!