Yeeessssssss… free guilt Cocoa truffles really exist! It’s Autumn and I’m sooo in love with all these cozy, amazing recipes that we’ll make together this year. I’m seriously upset with aaall of them♡ I mean Cocoa Truffles, made with lots of love & healthy ingredients? C’mon guys let’s make these babies together!
~Prep. time: 5′ / Freezing time: 30′ / Easy / Cost: 3€ / Makes 10~
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 dark chocolates
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 full fat yogurt
- Use the microwave for 1 minute or Bain Mari method to melt the chocolate. Then add the honey in the bowl with the chocolate and combine.
- Then mix the yogurt with the warm chocolate and place in the refregerator for 15′.
- Take the bowl out of the refregerator and using 2 spoons create little balls.
- Trow those balls in a plate with cocoa and roll in all sides.
- Put in the refregerator for other 15′.