Hey, guys guess who got the flu?✋😷#summertimesadness …..Last day of Summaaa and even though I’m sick I wanna share with you my last Summer recipe for 2017 🏄 , let’s try to stay into this last day of Summer mood. Now it’s time to have a little talk about the recipe. I love sweet&sour recipes so much, I guess I’m a sweet tooth even with savoury…ooops👌and talking about sweet..and sour, this little cheeky chicken recipe is aaa MUST and you have to give it a go! Seriously guys. Now can I have a moment to talk about my favourite ingredient of all time? Honey, honey, honey, I can never get over it. It’s pure gold and it gives a whole different taste to this recipe and every recipe really, that’s why I’m making a post about it very soon…make sure you don’t miss it😉
~ Prep. time: 30’/ Cooking:10′ / Easy / Cost: 7€ / Serves two ~
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1 cup corn
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- bread crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- black pepper
- olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- green beans
- 3 peaches
- 1 lemon juice
- Boil the chicken for 30 minutes. Remove the chicken from the heat.
- Bathe the chicken into a bowl with milk and then batter the chicken into the bread crumbs that you have mixed with the salt, origano and pepper.
- In a preheated pan add olive oil and then fry the chicken in both sides for 5-8′.
- In a sauce pot add the tomato sauce, pepper, corn, paprica, peaches, salt, parmigiano, honey and mix for 2-3′. Now mix the chicken with the sauce and remove from the heat.
- Boil the beans for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and add some lemon juice and pepper to spice them a bit.