Saturday morning and these baby pancakes are in my pan, can’t see a better way to say : Hellooo weekend. No matter if I’ve just unpacked my suitcase and returned back to the city,
no no I’m still on a holiday mood & fluffy pancakes are my “Still on holiday breakfast” you know what they say “You’ll see it when you believe it” 😂 can you feel me? So, leeet’s do it✓
~Prep.time:5’/ cooking: 10′ / Cost: 5€ / Easy / Makes 8~
- 1 egg
- 2 tea cups of flour (all purpose)
- 2 tea cup of fresh milk
- lemon zest
- 2 vanilla
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons nutella
- vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon baking powderInstructions:
- In a large bowl mix the flour, milk, baking powder, egg, lemon zest and vanilla till combine.
- In a big pan add 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Add half of the mixture in the pan, flip both sides (each side needs about 2-3′)
- Repeat thee same process with the rest of the mixture to make the second big pancake.
- Now take a cupcake base and use it as your outline to cut the big pancake in 4 smaller.
- Top your pancakes with the ice cream, choco syrup, grapes and put nutella on top of each.