Nuts are sooo good for you.
Almonds, Pistachios, Walnuts, Cashews, Pecans, Macadamia Nuts, Brazil Nuts, Gazelnuts and Peanuts are known to be the best kind of nuts you can feed yourself with. Nuts are a great source of fiber and protein, plus they can reduce your chances of getting a heart disease, diabetes and cholesterol. While they are high in fat, it’s a healthy fat. Yay! So eating them daily can benefit your health without making you gain weight. Here are the 9 top nuts for your health according to science.
- Almonds: Protein 6g, fiber 3.5g, vitamin E 37% and magnesium 19%.
- Pistachios: Protein 6g, Fiber 3g, vitamin E 3%, magnesium 8%.
- Walnuts: Protein 4g, Fiber 2g , vitamin E 1%, magnesium 11%.
- Cashews: Protein 5g, Fiber 1g, vitamin E 1%, magnesium 20%.
- Pecans: Protein 3g, Fiber 2.5g, vitamin E 2%, magnesium 8%.
- Macadamia Nuts: Protein 2g, Fiber.5 2, vitamin E 1%, magnesium 9%.
- Brazil Nuts: Protein 3g, Fiber 2g, vitamin E 8%, magnesium 26%.
- Hazelnuts: Protein 6g, Fiber 3.5 g, vitamin E 37%, magnesium 20%.
- Peanuts: Protein 4g, Fiber 3g, vitamin E 21%, magnesium 11%.
*If you don’t like nuts here’s some ways you can have them daily and actually like them.
- Make your own brittle!
- Blend them and add them in your smoothies.
- Make chocolate frozen nuts, to make your nuts more desirable.
- Blend and mix them with bread crumbs to make your breaded meat a little healthier.
- Spice them up! Although, salty nuts are not the best option, you can always add some herbs, paprica and chilli in your nuts.