Cheesecake with homeade peach jam!
Before you think it’s gonna take a lot of time and effort to make this delicious, light dessert I have to reassure you that the whole thing takes less than 15′ minutes before you put it in the fridge. Yup that’s right, easy peasy!
~Prep.time: 10′ / cooling: 2:40′ / Cost: 6€ / Easy / 8 Serves~
For the cream:
- 2 pkg. cream cheese (Philadelphia)
- 4 yogurts
- lemon zest
For the base :
- 1 pkg. digestive biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
For the jam:
- 5 ripe peaches (in order to be as sweet as possible)
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 small cup of water.
- Blend the peaches or cut them in small- tiny pieces. Put them in a small pot, add the sugar and mix for 1-2′.
- Add the water and let the jam boil for 4-5′, keeping an eye on it. (Half cover).
- Remove from the heat and place it in a container. Let it cool for 30 minutes.
- Blend the biscuits and then in a bowl mix them with the butter. Now reate a layer of biscuits on the baking frame by pressing the biscuits down firmly with the back of a spoon. Place it in the fridge for 20′.
- Mix the yogurt, cream cheese and lemon zest in a bowl until combined.
- Put in the fridge for 10′.
- Pour the cream on the biscuit base and put in the fridge for 10′.
- Then pour the jam on the top of the cheescake and spoon the jam over it.
- Put the cheescake in the fridge for a couple of hours.
*Pro Tip: If you’d like to make your cream thicker you can add one more yogurt but you also have to increase the amount of cream cheese you add into your mixture. (half a pkg. cream cheese).