These frozen watermelon cups are so cute & the best way to prevent yourself from snacking on sugar! These babies are made of watermelon, choco syrup ,a bit of ice and lemon cups. I think it could work very well on party occasion for kids.
It’s always fun to play with your food, right?
~Prep.time:3’/ Freezing:20’/ Cost: 2€ max / Easy / Makes 5 cups~
- 2 Slices of a medium watermelon
- 3 Lemons
- chocolate syrup
- Remove the inside of the lemons carefully, using a knife and a spoon to take the juice out of it.
- Wash the lemons well, so the flavor fades.
- Cut two slices of the watermelon.
- Blend the watermelon and ice together.
- Fill the lemon cups with the blended watermelon.
- Top with black chocolate syrup.
- Put in the freezer for 20′.
*Pro Tip : Remove the inside of the lemon carefully, do not cut the skin, remember that you use it as a cup!