Summer snacks are the best snacks ever. If you like the combination of fuites and chocolate then you are going to absolutely love this one.
~Prep. time : 5′ / Freezing: 15′ / Easy / Cost: 5 € / Makes 8 sticks~
- 4 bananas
- 1 whole Dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon colourful sprinkles
- 1 spoon coconut sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate sprinkles
I’ve been thinking that these banana sticks would be a nice snack for kids and a good choice to make on a party occasion But you know what? If you have kids on your own you could definately make this recipe with them, letting them help you and have fun making these banana sticks together.I used floral chopsticks instead of plain wooden sticks,because I could not find any of those. Any ideas where I can find some plain sticks ? However, the good news are that my bananas look so cute on these floral chopsticks. Don’t they?
This is a very, very easy recipe to make and hardly something could go wrong with it. My only tip for this one is: 1) Put the bananas in the freezer for 5′ before you dip them into chocolate. 2) Put the chocolate into a cup and dip the bananas in.
- In a saucepot add the chocolate and 5 tablespoons of milk and mix. ( Low heat)
- Once the chocolate has melted, remove from the heat.
- Dip the frozen bananas into the chocolate.
- Put the bananas on baking pepper and garnish with sprinckles. Be spontaneous with this step.
- Put in the freezer for 15′.