Last minute pasta for the hungry ones. This is one one of my favourite last minute recipes, very easy & very tasty. A great vegeterian option and a light summer meal for all.
~Prep.time: 5’/ boiling time: 10’/ Easy/ Cost: 2€ / two serves~
- 1/2 package pasta
- 1 medium bowl spinach
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1/2 vegetable cube
- 2 small mozzarella balls
- parsley (for garnish)
Despite of th fact that spinach is so yummy, it’s also extremely good for your health & energy levels . Here’s some benefits of this beautiful green:
- Lowering blood pressure
- Bone health
- Healthy skin and hair
- Rich in magnesium
- Low calories
- 0.86 grams of protein
- 30 milligrams of calcium
- contains Vitamin A
- Boil the spinach for 5 minutes in a medium heat.
- . * For the boiling of pasta add a teaspoon of salt in the pot. Fill half of the pot with water and cover. Let ti be on a high heat. You know your water is ready for the pasta, when little bubbles come up from the bottom of the pot. Add the pasta in. Boil the pasta for 10 minutes (Don’t rince it).
- Mix the pasta with the spinach in a saucepan.
- Add the pepper after you have grated it.
- Add the mozzarella, parsley, pepper, salt and mix for 30 seconds.
- Remove from the heat, put in a plate, add a spoon of cream cheese on top and enjoy.