It is red, sweet, fragrant and you can garnish your pancakes with it. What is it ? How can you make it? It’s this delicious homemade cherry syrup and you can make it by following this 5 steps!
~ Prep.time:3′ / boiling:20′ / Easy / Cost: 3€ / Makes 1 jar~
- 2 small cups cherries
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Add the cherries in a pot (Medium heat) and mix for 1minute.
- Add the sugar and keep on mixing with a ladle for about 1 more minute.
- Add the water and cover half of the pot. Let it boil for 10-15′. keep an eye on your syrup. If the water vanishes then add 5 tablespoons of water.
- Mix gently for 2-3 minutes
- Remove from the heat, let it cool and storage.
*Keep it in the fridge / *It can last up to a month.