Cocoa vegan brownies for a birthday suprice & they tasted like soft cocoa clouds~ you know the kind of clouds that tastes good..duh! Anyway this is a very easy~healthy version of brownies that still tastes amazing! Convinced enough?
~Prep time:5′ / cook time:35′ /Cost:3€ /Easy/ 10 serves~
- 1+ ½ cups of all purpose flour
- 3/5 cup of olive oil
- half cup of white sugar
- 2/5 cup of brown sugar
- 6 teaspoons cocoa powder (without sugar)
- 3 vanilla extract
- half a teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons plain vinegar (instead of baking powder)
- Put the flour and the water into a bowl, mix and add the vinegar.
- Add the sugars, lemon zest, cocoa, vanilla extract, olive oil and combine for 2 mins till your micture is creamy.
- Add a little bit of butter on the tray or the baking cups, depending on what you’ll use.
- Pour your micture in them. ( Make sure you only fill have of the cup, the brownie will expand during the baking).