I’m so in love with ice cream!
I must confess that I am a when it comes to ice cream, I want it all and I want it now. I can never have too much of it♡ If you feel me then keep some notes, because you gonna like this recipe.
~Prep time: 10′ / Freezing 1:30′ / Easy / cost: 5€ / 18 bites.~
- 2+ ½cups of milk
- 1/2 Vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 package whipped cream
- colourful syrup
- lemmon zest
- coconut zest
- coloroful sprinckles
- cocoa (with sugar)
- Mix the 1+½cups of milk with the whipped cream, brown sugar for 5 minutes.
- Thicken your mixture till it is no longer liquid.
- Add the vanilla extract, lemmon zest and mix them for 1 mins.
- Put in the freezer for an hour. ( You can either pack the ice cream in plastic bags as I did or simple use a bowl, depending on the free space your freezer has).
- Take your frozen ice ream & cut it in small pieces till it looks damaged( is not though).
- Add the colour syrups, rest of the milk and mix well for 2-3 minutes.
- Put the sprinckles, cocoa and coconut zest in the bottom of your iceboxes and then pour the ice cream in each of them.
- Put back in the freezer for 30 mins.
*You can store it in the freezer for 3 weeks.
Tip: Don’t use water, it will make your ice cream taste like ice and the favour will fade away. Oh, and have the first bite.