I know there are a lot of you bacon lovers out there! An easy-peasy recipe that takes less than 10′ to be ready and costs way less than having brunch anywhere else. What about that?
~Prep time: 2′ / frying 8′ / Easy / cost 4€ / 2 makes ~
- 1 egg
- 8 slices bread (depending how thick you want it)
- 6 slices bacon
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- honey, or maple syrup
- Mix the egg, milk, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla for 1 minute. While you are doing this put the bacon in the oven ( Don’t forget to use baking paper) it takes 8 minutes to be cruncy enough (200 digrees).
- Steep each slice into the mixture you made for 1 minute in each side.
- Add some of the butter into the pan and fry each slice till it turns gold.
- Put it on a place add a bit of butter on top and as much honey as you please.